Click for brochure  Click for locations  Click for referral form 

Who can access Wungening AOD Services?

  • Any individual who is experiencing issues with Alcohol and or other Drugs where it is impacting on aspects of an individual’s health and wellbeing.
  • Any individual whose health and wellbeing is being impacted on as a result of the harm it is causing to somebody you care about.

Do I have to pay for Wungening AOD Services?

No – all AOD services are at no cost to you.

What type of services will be available to me?

Wungening AOD has a number of group programs you can access. In addition, you can also access one-to-one counselling and education support. The program you access depends on the intake and assessment process. After yarning with you, we can determine the best level of support to meet your individual needs.

What are my rights when using Wungening AOD services?

  • You have the right to receive a free service
  • You have the right to be treated with respect and dignity at all times
  • You have the right to receive a professional and confidential service
  • You have the right to submit a formal complaint should you not be happy with any parts of Wungening services
  • You have the right for your complaint to be investigated and for you to know the results of the findings

How can I access support from Wungening AOD Services?

  • You could be referred by another agency who is assisting you
  • You can visit any of the Wungening hubs and self-refer at reception
  • You could phone our East Perth HQ and make an appointment