Wungening Alcohol and other Drug (AOD) Support Services are a multidisciplinary team who have a strong focus on cultural security in service delivery for the community. Together the team provide programs to Aboriginal youth, families, men, women (and their children), schools and community groups and to clients within prisons.
Our teams respond to clients’ needs through holistic assessment, support planning, culturally appropriate counselling, medical withdrawal support, referral to residential rehabilitation (through partnerships), family support, advocacy, and prisons programs.
The program also delivers information, education and prevention:
- Alcohol, drug and substance awareness
- Community justice and diversion
- Aboriginal history and culture
- Parenting education
- Healthy communication and anger management
- Harm reduction
Click on the links below to download Wungening brochures
- Wungening Brochure
- Solid Ground Brochure – Group program supporting people with Alcohol and Drug issues, No appointment required. Held Tuesday – Thursday 10.00am to 12.00pm at 211 Royal Street East Perth.
- Higher Ground – Group program supporting people with Alcohol and Drug issues who have completed Solid Ground. No appointment required. Held Tuesday 10.001am – 12.30pm at 211 Royal Street East Perth
- UTURN Brochure
- Whos Ya Mob Brochure
- Youth Programs Brochure
Make a referral to Wungening please complete the referral form and return via email to email@example.com
Click here to download: AOD Referral Form
Wungening’s Opening Hours
211 Royal Street East Perth
9.00am – 4.00pm
Monday – Friday
Wungening currently has colocation sites thought out the metropolitan area to support client who are unable to visit our central city office at 211 Royal Street East Perth.
Click here to download AOD Support Program Delivery Activities