Wungening Aboriginal Corporation would like to acknowledge the following for their invaluable contribution.
Government of Western Australia through:
Mental Health Commission
Department of Justice
Department of Communities
WA Primary Health Alliance
Commonwealth Government through:
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Wungening Aboriginal Corporation (Wungening);
- Western Australian Drug and Alcohol Office (DAO);
- Next Step Drug and Alcohol Services;
- Palmerston Association;
- Cyrenian House;
- Holyoake; and
- Mission Australia.
The MOU relates to the implementation of the Strong Spirit Strong Mind Metro-wide Drug and Alcohol Program Treatment and Support project that has been funded through the COAG Closing the Gap process.
Memorandum of Understanding between North Metropolitan Health Service Mental Health Adult Program and
- Wungening Aboriginal Corporation
- Cyrenian House
- Drug and Alcohol Withdrawal Network
- Next Step
- Next Step Integrated Services
- Palmerston Association
- WA’s Drug User Organisation
- Women’s Health and Family Services (AOD Service)
the MOU represents a commitment to support NMHS Mental Health and AOD Services to develop improved consumer outcomes through:
- Clearly identified roles and responsibilities;
- Improved communication, liaison and consultation;
- Improved collaboration and development of shared care practices;
- Clear inter-agency processes; and
- Shared training and professional development opportunities.
Memorandum of Understanding between Wungening Aboriginal Corporation and Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service Inc.
The purpose of this MOU is to recognise and formalise the working partnership between Wungening and DYHS for the purpose of working together to provide accessible and flexible services to better meet the needs of the Aboriginal community and support improved health and wellbeing outcomes. Wungening acknowledges and values the expertise of DYHS in providing culturally secure health services to Aboriginal people. DYHS recognises and values the expertise that Wungening offers in working holistically providing counselling, education, advocacy, support and active referral, for Aboriginal people with alcohol and other drug issues.